Whenever some one had asked me what I wanted to do or work for in the future, I had always replied that I wanted to become a flight attendant. Becoming a fligh attendant was my dream since I was in elementary school. That is one of the reason why I want to improve my english skills. I am also learning spanish as my second language and just started learning korean on my own. (I thought it would be better to be able to speak more than two languages=D)
If I ever do become a flight attendant, I would like to work at either in Emirates, Singapore, or Thai Airline. I like to travel so I would like to visit different places as a flight attendant.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sweet as bro!!
ReplyDeleteYEAHHHHHH GEEEEE!! dats mean dat u got ya vision 4 future so earli in ya life. hope u get wat u want n stuff ah !
ReplyDeleteKEEP AT IT MATE!
i can sooooooo picture you being a flight attendant!! sounds really fun!!
ReplyDeleteyou studying korean on your own??
i study it at KGU as the second language. its fun language ne ;)
we should study it together sometime !!