Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New Life in KGU☆

Well...its only been about 2 weeks since I started Univeristy but Im already enjoying my life here :) yeaaaayyyyy♪


When I first came to Kangaku, I wasn't nervous or anything and was more likely excited:) I was really looking forward into starting a new life and enjoy my life here. Although I knew that everything was going to be new and that I'll be facing many difficulties for the next 4years, I couldn't wait to start my uni. life:) My impressions of college in general was that I'll be learning and studying more about what I need to know in the future and will eventually find out what kind of jobs which I'm capable of. I didn't really have much in mind about anything else besides the academic stuff...


So when I first came to Kangaku, I was really surprised of how big the campus was and I wasn't expecting so many people. What worried me the most at that time was that I'd get lost and be late to every class period...but luckily, all the classes/courses I took this term, is mostly held in the same building so I don't have to worry about getting lost:)


I've also made new friends and what surprised me the most was that most people turned out to be returnees from abroad and I find many people who has something in common with me:) Even surprising, I've found people that I've met before like when I was in elementary school or found some one who knew one of my friends. It's very exciting meeting new people every day:)

I feel like I will be enjoying my uni life very well☆

I can't wait to make more new friends and learn more about something new:)





2 comments:

  1. hey yukiko!!!

    reading about your being positive towards your uni life really encourages me!!

    i read your profile and your experience in moving so many places explains your friendliness and being good at adapting yourself to new environments.

    im really excited to get to know you on this blog system, as well as in person!

    im sure your new life here in KGU is gonna be great because i think you are a person who finds joy and hapiness in whatever you do or wherever you go!

    catch you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way as you when I first came to Kangaku!

    ReplyDelete